Monday, June 1, 2009

SAAG


One of my favourite...SAAG remains relatively attractive given its price and business nature....

cheap and remains a good buy for a return of at least 12% from my forecast in the next 9 months....

Another property stock I have to mention here is E&O since I personally owns this stock for a while now...and a couple of my friends are questioning why I don't talk about it..... well, we just can't have it all.... however, since they wants some comments, here goes....


I believe this stock is set to rise again to challenge its recent high of RM0.93 in a short run .... this is pure from trading standpoint the chart trend remains well supported at RM0.75 ... so I am of the opinion, the stock will challenge the RM1 mark in a quarter or two.... while some may think its conflict of interest for me to comment on E&O, and I normally don't comment on counters that I just bought.... because I have been accumulating E&O for a while now, that's why I don't wanna talk about it.

Anyway, feel free to comment.... afterall, you get to see it for yourself whether the claims I made here are true or not....

No comments: