Monday, October 13, 2008

Is that all?.....

Financial crisis sparked by subprime rage.... have we seen all of it?
UK unveils £500b rescue plan for financial sector....UK banks set for £45b injection
German bank rescue may cost $400b euros
US approves bank rescue $700b dollars
Russia approves £51b bank rescue.

More banks to tank? or how is it possible that no insurance companies tank(AIG biggest insurer needs double fund injections, others still ok)? am I missing something here?... credit card crisis to wrap up the damage and bring us to great depression of the 21st century?

When US dollar goes down, ringgit malaysia follow.... yet Malaysia's finance minister najib insist the country's economy is good... am I missing something here or he knows something I don't? (he's an economist as claimed by badawi)... we'll see....

If US dollar crash, what's the implication to all malaysians? (our KLCI is not showing the true picture)... i wonder how long can najib prove many of us(who believe otherwise) wrong?

Is history going to repeat itself?... I encourage all of us to prepare for the worst... I believe in my own analysis rather than taking it from a politician.

No comments: